DIY Headboard

This summer, I spent a lot of time trying to figure out what I was going to do with my room. I planned on using the comforter and sheets that I have used the past two years in college and I bought some black frames that were on sale from Michael’s. That gave me a lot of room to play with. As you can see (right here) I bought a vintage desk and also a bedside table that “goes”. But after putting everything in, it still looked quite plain.

Here it is. So I was trying to come up with fun things to do on my wall to make a headboard and just more visually appealing in general. I began searching on the internet for DIY headboards, but the problem was that everything was made using a previous headboard – which I didn’t have. So I started looking on pinterest. I found something interesting using a few mirrors spread out across a room, but it wasn’t a headboard. So I began thinking of how I could change what I liked into a headboard. Here is what I came up with.


Here is the finished product. It cost $3 per mirror and then I used command tape ($3 both from target) to hang them. In total, my cost was about $12 which is pretty amazing for a unique headboard that I am super happy with! :)

3 thoughts on “DIY Headboard

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s